Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

the lycan chronicles

I am a vampire.
I mean, if such things existed, that's the kind of immortal I would be.

Unless...of course, a mix-breed existed as in Underworld. If that were the case, then I would most certainly be a hybrid. 

But, anyway...
I have a mixed group of friends: vampires and werewolves among them; and for the most part, living in harmony.

A very dear friend of mine, one that would be listed among the wolves in the group, started a writing project during the summer of 2009. It is scheduled for release starting tomorrow (Wednesday, September 21, 2011); at least the first installment is scheduled for release.

I am very proud of him; and extremely thankful that he has asked me to help edit the content. We are among the different extremes living in peace and working towards a common goal.

Please visit The Lycan Chronicles facebook page for more information; even better, "Like" it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...