Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Best Air Freshener Ever

Honest confession: I've never had much luck baking apple pies.

But, as you know, I've got a ton-load of apples that need to realize their yummy-goodness potential; and what is more natural than investing time and love into making Apple Pies?

I asked a good friend for her recipe - not for pie pastry: I've only had disaster come from that engagement. I wanted her filling recipe. I remember the pie she gave me one year during the Holidays - absolutely scrumptious. She obliged.

And so, I've got the latest group of peeled and chopped apples in the oven; and it occurs to me, that there is no better air freshener than the smell of something amazing baking in my kitchen's oven.


Pie #1 -- Standard Apple Cinnamon
Apples, sugar, cinnamon with a cinnamon-based topping (flour, sugar, butter, cinnamon and milk)


Pie #2 -- Apple Citrus
Apples, sugar, lime juice and some Passion Fruit Alize with a lime juice topping (flour, sugar, butter and lime juice)

Hopefully, they will taste as good as they smell.
I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...