Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

bend over, baby

Instead of being a gentleman and pulling out the plug himself (he was, after all, sitting in the chair right beside it), he moved out of the way so that I could do it myself.

"You just want to see me bend over, don't ya?"

He grinned without guilt.

I rolled my eyes and moved towards the outlet. It was located beside the table, almost flush with the floor. I decided to make the most of it. I bent from the waist all the way down so that my hips and ass were exposed, full sight. I pulled my computer's cord easily and straighted up, staring him down as a came up, winding the cord with precision moves.

"I am all of the sudden really hungry," he exclaimed.

"Nice timing," I smirked at him.

"No, wait. That was completely unrelated."

Yeah right, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...