Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

please listen

She looked at me breathless, "Can you do something about this?"

What the hell did she want me to do?! It was only a matter of time before she was pursued. She was naive to think she could avoid it for too long. And really? She's silly to think that I can do anything for her.

There's nothing that I can do, except tell her to grow a pair and handle her own business like the grown woman that she is.

I take a deep breath and look in the mirror. She's more stubborn than she looks. You could almost mistake her for being soft and sweet- in fact, many do; but the inner circle knows better. I exhale and brace myself.

O, God, I hope she listens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...