Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

don't look at me

Don't look at me like that. You don't have to understand. I am not asking you to- I am not asking you to like me even-

I fear it. Getting close to you will make me weak.

You will sucker me in. Encourage me to depend on you; I will learn to depend on you; and then I will want to depend on you. And in the climax of need, when I am dependent, you will fail me. And I will be crushed.

So, let's just not go there, if you don't mind.
Appreciate the thorns that keep us apart- see down the road? The thorns serve good purpose to protect from future ruin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...