Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I hear you

I know that you worry about me. That you don't even like that part of me. But, I love it.

I lead a very public life. I post my comings, goings, happenings- fun and sad. Pictures of this and that- and of as many tasty morsels as I can. I enjoy it. Sharing the adventure is a riot- my version of extreme sports, you could say.

But, not everything is in the communal view- I promise. There is still the quiet, silent private life. I definitely pick and choose what's "out there" for others to enjoy. And, believe you me, there is still enough for me to enjoy and relish all to my own.

And with my wicked smile, I will move forward with my way no matter what you say. Just know, that I hear you. I've not parceled out everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...