Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

hmmm, I'm hungry

You hear about those female insects who eat their males after they've fucked themselves silly - Black Widows, for example. The female Praying Mantis does the same.

[By the way, there's a killer YouTube video showing you just that -- view at your own mental risk.]

And, previously, my response has been, "eww, gross" (cause, it kinda is...); or "that's a shame, who is she gonna get with now?" -- some other unsuspecting male in need of copulation, no doubt....

But, now. I understand.
I am not trying to scare you. I promise.

But, I'd eat you.
You're delicious.

(toothy grin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...