Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Damn you, Time!

Time, if a persona, suffers from multiple personality disorder.

And, in a particular case of such that I have suffered this evening - Time is a snarky, mischievous Puck, who dangles opportunities found and lost at the most inopportune moments.

How is it that something I've always wanted is offered, freely and enthusiastically - now - when my heart is closed for repair and mending?

Damn you, Time!
I'm subject to your placement of events and I will most certainly rant over the dastardly nuances of your personality that flash, piercingly at times.

But know this: you cannot touch my attitude of long suffering and perseverance as I travel through these obstacles that you've placed in front of me. I will triumph and sail through the experiences collecting life-points as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...