Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

This is Just To Say - Three

This is just to say -

PART 1

I lay my plans
in the best
of ways

despite the
saying
that they'll
"oft go awry"

I can't help it
the anticipation
is sweet
and so painful

PART 2

I often play
it cool
when we talk

I have to
since you are cold
and protected
by your wall

Forgive me
Your ability
to ignore me
chills my blood

PART 3

I bury myself
in your neck
my arms around
your shoulders

With the hopes
that you'll
understand
this time

Fuck it
It dawns on me
and I know
we're doomed
------
In ...and the party begins, I was challenged to create my own variations of WCW's "This is Just to Say" --- one of many, I assume, that will come to fruition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...