Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My present plans are going to succeed-

...at least that what my fortune tonight said. And, I think that I can live with that.

A couple of big things happened today that are celebrate-worthy and count as mini-parties towards my goal of daily celebrations during my birthday month.

Today at the office, we launched the Rock Your Technology site. This is a new collaborative effort to impact our local market; and I am excited about finally having the opportunity to positively effect our local market...my Administrator has wanted to focus on a local push since he's hired me! And it was a serious focus to my Monday - getting final content in order. And today, we got to tell people about it, and will continue to do so for....well....ever.

This evening, I got to share time with someone who is quickly becoming a good friend of mine - it dawned on me just tonight that we haven't ever had one-on-one time to really have an opportunity to get to know each other; we've always been surrounded my other friends or co-workers. And so, tonight, we enjoyed reviewing certain details over several glasses of wine....and, um, some Apple Brandy (at least on my part).

This amazing friend installed my bike rack onto my car. This is a huge deal, since I've had the bike rack since...um, fall; and haven't had it installed yet....nor have I been able to install it myself. And then, to top it all off, he secured my new-to-me bike to the rack....(his sister had previously given me permission to take the bike; and by god, use it a bit).

So, I am home....with rack installed and bike in the apartment; with a silly grin on my face from too much wine...and, um, brandy; with a happy tummy filled with delicious food from the Red Bowl; and with a night of happy memories with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...