Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

the hell with that-

look what I found:


Just kidding.
Breathe your collective sigh of relief.
The collective outcry was too much-
And I am too much of a chicken to defy you.

Written: 10/16/2008


Boy, a lot has changed in 19 months. I defy you because you have long since defied me; and I am no longer playing nicely. I am no longer turning the other cheek. I am no longer the sweet, submissive door mat. Cry; outcry- I don't care. Choke on that collective sigh of relief for all I care.

My chicken-shit days are over.
I choose the challenge. I choose the expression. I choose mounting fear and riding it until it wears out.

I am definitely not kidding anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...