Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

the martini menu


Magical, mind-altering lubricants for social intercourse.

Can I even begin to tell you the reaction this statement got from me? Giggles galore. I was in a really nice Italian restaurant in Key West. And I wanted a drink- they specialized in martinis, so the waiter was telling us, and they also had a fine selection of wines....oh, what is a girl suppose to choose with such excellent choices available?

And then I read this statement: magical, mind-altering lubricants for social intercourse.

I chose wine.
I don't need any help or incentive to stimulate my social intercourse.
I hit those climaxes almost every time- no lubes needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...