Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

ode to goodberry's

If you haven't been to Goodberry's- you need to go!
My favorite flavor is, of course, chocolate!! YUMMERS!

You are the irresistibly smooth chocolate ice cream custard-
I know that you will be excruciatingly creamy as you fill my mouth;
That your flavor will be rich, deep- complex; and sweet.
Your icy-coolness will ease the need of my firey passion;
Each bite will raise desire for more, and I will question whether I've had enough when I'm done.

I'm plagued with a sense of urgency, because I'm afraid that I'm going to lose the opportunity; and if I don't take it- take it now, you'll melt in my bowl- instead of on my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...