Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Burned by my Rejection

I know you felt it.
I shuddered.

HARD.

Imperceptible to anyone else, but you were connected to me in that moment, and I know the heat of it seared your flesh.You moved off so quickly.

Burned by my rejection. 

In the moment, I was left to recuperate from the shock of your touch - so familiar. 

Now, after, I think of my body's  automatic response - and wonder.

You are familiar.
You are wanted.
You are welcome.

Our connection is all that I can think about these days; it consumes me as the craving builds and washes over me in waves.

I crave you.
I crave your touch.

Then why would my body respond so strangely when - finally -

FINALLY

- you touched me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...