Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

the red, burnt-orange light

It spoke to me again.

This light knows no kindness.
It's a lustful beast of heat and desire, of touch and taste.

It teases me now.
That we're not together.

It reminds me everyday of how it wanted to see us touch, to see us taste.
Its reminders keep you close to my mind.

Infuriating.
Lusting.

Of all people to share this light, to share this beautiful red-insanity...

I wanted it to be you.

I wanted you to touch my face with your green-eyed intensity. I wanted the balance of lust and trust, of dominance and submission, to be tested within the clarifying light of this late afternoon mind trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...