Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

I want to share the light...

There's a light that exists in my room in the peak of the afternoon...

It washes my room in a burnt-orange-rose-colored glow. Everything is hazy and warm, and I want to share this light with you.

Let me usher you into my room around 3pm, so that you can see what I see, feel what I feel. I want to see how your skin reacts to the colored light. See how your smile looks heated by the sanguine-like passion in the air.

I want to run my hand down your bare chest and feel whether the light creates a difference, an added tenderness to the moment of my eager fingers touching your firm body.

Let's wrap the light around us as we enjoy the different perspective this light gives.
Come with me.
Breathe in the rose-air and feel the heat of it burn your chest with the desire.

----

This light whispers its own desires to me.
It asks me to share it with someone I love.
It taunts me with stories of what it - if given a body - would do.

It challenges me to see things differently; to be bolder.

Let me share this light with you...
So you too will know of its desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...