Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

What's up with you, Jenny?! (Part 4)

There's been a lot going on...
...and I am always surprised by how much people don't know about me.

I'm kind of a social network whore...but, be that as it may, it doesn't mean that anyone else is. So even though I post tons of updates, you may not be getting a whole picture.

This is Part 4 in explaining all the tiny bits that are making up my current big picture.

------

Jenny - The Professional (Part Four)

...and the writing continues...



re: Love Letters
No, I don't plan on writing only Love Letters for the rest of my life. I mean, more than likely I will because that's kinda my thing, but I've got a list of 15+ other titles that I'd like to write as well.

I've got plans for a Love Letters, Volume 3 to be completed towards the end of summer, but don't hold me to that. I am not sure what the next few months hold, and it may be more towards fall or Christmas before Vol 3 is completed and ready for purchase.

re: Next Series
The next book on the publishing-horizon will be book 1 of a new series called From Within (after this blog, which is after my initial idea back-way-on-back from my college days). The book will be titled, Black Magic Woman...and it's been sitting on my coffee table for about five weeks now. All the content is written, it just needs to go through a thorough initial editing so that I can pass it to my Content Editors.

The content is rougher around the edges than what readers will be used to in Love Letters. It's an accumulation of my Id's play space - very raw and blunt observations on life as it pertains to heritage and passion.

I've got three books slated for the From Within series. Like I've already stated, book 1 has all of its content. Book 2 and book 3 have about 1/2 of their content complete.

re: Blogs
I've got a handful of blogs: From Within (personal commentary), my OK place (traveling), the dark side (personal commentary protected behind a Content Warning) and yummy-goodness (food and cooking) - all of which I plan to continue. At the moment they are hosted on Blogger, but I do intend to continue them on my own domain (jab's plethora). Love Letters is also on Blogger and it will probably remain there for the time being.

Things have been supremely quite on the blogs for the last 3 months, but that was due to completing and publishing the books. (I may want to do it all, but I am learning that there is only so much that I can do at once...until they can provide me with aged clones, that is).

I've started a new blog on WordPress called Living with the Ex. You can find it at livingwiththeex.wordpress.com -- it seems that an unconventional opportunity to for me to move in with my ex-husband has made itself available...and I'm taking it. If you're interested in the how and why of it, I encourage you to read the blog.

re: Other Books
Like I said, I have 15+ titles that are nagging at me to get them written. There will be other works published in the future, whether I am able to eventually support myself on this pipe dream, whether a big-momma publisher picks me up, or whether I am working for someone else and writing on the side. The third option is my least favorite, for obvious reasons, but the writing just isn't going to stop.

I'm crazy for it, and you might as well commit me now.

------

Part 5 is coming soon...
...we'll discuss personal life events and changes...


No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...