Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

What am I going to do with you?

Please, please give me some insight. I'd really like to know what's on your mind. Thank God I have an insider or else I wouldn't know as much as I do. I just want to grab you and shout, "What the fuck are you thinking?" and only after then will I take the time to kiss you madly. And from there....well, I am sure that your imagination works as well as mine does...

There are so many other things I'd like to shout at you right now, but I think I just got stuck thinking about how long our first kiss would last and how I will try like hell to take your breath away....and succeed.

And, just like that, we've had our first fight; but more importantly, our first make-up session.

Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...