Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

a small death

I feel it coming - I have self-diagnosed my condition. My death is coming soon. A small death, you could say, though I feel the weight of it- death of the person I've been to a person I'm to become. I am cognizant of this coming end and I am already in mourning over the change it means to the me I've been. I'm not unaware that death, in this case, means a rebirth to a new me, perhaps even a better me- a me that can better handle this stage of life or at least be more prepared to handle it. But that doesn't change how I've loved the me I've been, how I've appreciated how this me has rolled with the punches and triumphed in the bad time, found ways to stay positive.

I hope I like the new me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...