Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

warning

I think to warn them: to print a custom t-shirt or get a tattoo on my forehead. They should know what they are getting into when they desire me, to befriend me, to seduce me. But then, if they think they're smart enough to out-wit me, to turn my head- then they should be able to read the signs. And so, my thought turns to uncompassionate vapor, and I breath in the woody, musky scent- like an incense. They should know better than to fool with a black magic woman; and if they're fool enough to think they'll survive unscathed, so be it. I will enjoy the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 - dōTERRA BOGOs in Bloom

BOGOs in Bloom is a March 2024 dōTERRA wellness marketing campaign highlighting essential oils and wellness products that help to nourish yo...